Donating to NUnit
Your donation to NUnit helps us pay for web hosting, making presentations at user events and - of course - continuing to develop the software itself.
You can make a donation easily through Paypal, by clicking on the 'Donate' button.
We thank the following individuals and companies for their recent donations to the NUnit project. See below for past donations.
David Jeske Lars Thorup Chalermviriya Kamol Mahesh Kulkarni Craig Boswell 1010 Vacations, Inc Hanumantha Pydimarri Paul Vienneau Jennifer Weingarten Gishu Pillai Michael Albert
Several companies have provided us with equipment, software and other assistance needed to carry out the work of the project. We thank them for their support.
- Poole Consulting provides web hosting and domain registration.
- Microsoft provides us with an MSDN subscription.
- JetBrains provides their Resharper software.
- ICOP Technology gave us an EB-2300 kit for testing NUnitLite on Windows CE.
- Jim Newkirk donated the nunit.com domain name.
- Cedric Johnson of OpenDomain.org donated the nunit.net domain name.
- ThoughtWorks donated the nunit.org domain name.
Our continued thanks go to our past donors. Note that each name is only listed once, although some folks contributed more than once in a year.
Zaber Technologies Inc Olof Bjarnason James Pulaski Ryan Fraley Barbara Brittenham Jose de Fabriziis Hasan Zaidi Indizen Optical Technologies Pete Bady Daniel Richardson Micha Kisza Timothy Brooks Henry B Stinson BSDI
Joel Meador Scott Yost Zaber Technologies Inc Madan Reddy Mohomed Riyal Codice Software S.L. Rene Poston David J Harris Laura Morgan Mark Cassidy Jeff Atwood HighBrow Technologies Kristopher L Culin Eino Makitalo Leon Carpay Marcus Cuda Fernando Antonio Camargo Francois Korb Prasad Narravula AOE Media GmbH